Catch-It Wildlife & Pest Control, we are trained experts in wildlife control and wild animal removal, we are available to help you with your wildlife problems. We can tackle just about anything - we've been in business since 1989, so we know how to handle critters of any kind!
Wildlife Control in Overland Park
Expert Removal of Unwanted Wildlife in the Kansas City Metro Area
Overland Park is a vibrant city filled with life and beauty. As with many cities, it has its own unique problems when it comes to wildlife control services.
Wildlife such as squirrels, raccoons, skunks, bats, snakes, and other animals can often create issues for homeowners in the city. They may cause damage to homes and yards by chewing through wires or digging up plants and gardens. They may also spread disease or parasites that could threaten the health of the people you care about most.
Fortunately, our technicians at Catch-It Wildlife & Pest Control, Inc. are experienced in dealing with these types of problems. Our wildlife control experts provide humane solutions for dealing with nuisance critters that invade your property. For instance, we may be able to use special trapping devices or one-way doors to remove animals without harming them. If needed, they can also provide advice on how to prevent future invasions from happening.
We can help rid your Overland Park home of wildlife invaders with the following services:
Our wildlife control services in Johnson County and throughout the Kansas City metro area play an important role in keeping both people and animals safe throughout the city. If you’re having issues related to nuisance wildlife on your property, then it’s important to consult an experienced professional from Catch-It Wildlife & Pest Control who can help resolve the problem quickly and humanely. With the right help, you can ensure that all your neighbors and wildlife can live in peace.
Why You Should Hire an Overland Park Wildlife Control & Removal Specialist
When dealing with wildlife and other pests around your home, it's highly recommended to use a professional extermination service. DIY methods may look promising at first until the problem arises again in no time or even worse, leads to more dangerous situations. Hiring a professional is the way to go when taking care of any kind of pest issue you may have.
Hiring Catch-It Wildlife & Pest Control has many advantages when compared to trying to do it yourself:
- Professional exterminators have access to more effective tools than what is available for purchase by individuals. This allows them to quickly identify where the source of any problem originates from and take appropriate action.
- Our technicians follow safety procedures and protocols when removing pests that can help reduce any potential risks associated with DIY removal attempts.
- We have experience working on multiple types of infestations enabling us to know what needs to be done even if you don’t recognize the signs.
- Our team of pros uses environmentally friendly methods and materials that are much safer to use than harsh chemicals found in over-the-counter products.
We can effectively manage any kind of wildlife or pest issue you may have around your home.
Signs You Need a Wildlife Control Pro
If you suspect that you may have a wildlife issue on your Johnson County property, there are some signs to look out for. These can range from footprints in the mud, droppings, and nests around your yard, or even noise coming from within the walls of your home. Hiring Catch-It Wildlife & Pest Control is the best way to ensure that any wildlife problem is taken care of properly and safely.
Here are some common signs to be aware of when dealing with a potential wildlife problem at home:
- Visible animal tracks or droppings in yards or near entrance points
- Strange noises coming from inside walls or attics
- Unusual smells that don’t seem familiar
- Nests built by animals nearby
- Damage to structures such as decks, sheds, gardens, etc.
When you want experience, effectiveness, and dependability, you can rely on Catch-It Wildlife & Pest Control For more than three decades, we’ve removed critters and put homeowners back in control of their property.
Call (816) 441-3921 or contact us online to start protecting your Overland Park home and property from unwanted wildlife!
We constantly keep up-to-date on the latest trapping technology and techniques in order to be efficient. Our licensed and insured team goes the extra mile to find solutions for your home or business.
We have been doing specialty wildlife and pest control work since 1989. We have seen it all and solved it all. Don't hesitate to reach out and let our professionals help you.
Strong Work Ethic
Our team will do anything and everything we can to solve your wildlife or pest control problems. We will get the job done right, the first time!
- Missouri Termites: Prevention and Treatment Options View Article
- The Top Pests in Missouri and How to Control Them View Article
- How to Identify and Eliminate Bed Bugs in Your Missouri Home View Article
- What Is a Vole? View Article
- Groundhogs View Article
- Raccoons View Article
- Squirrels View Article
- Ant’s Are the #1 “Nuisance Pest” View Article